High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Camera with Direct Camera Connection – HCE-C1100D
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems – for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
A rear view camera is a great way to improve your parking skills and make reversing safer. The camera image automatically comes on when you shift into reverse.
The cameras are very small, so they’re easy to install and don’t change the appearance of the car.
Works with Alpine products featuring Direct Camera Input.
- Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6x 23.6x 24.0mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10.5m
- Power Requirement: 6.0 V.DC
- Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 0.5W
- Weight Camera: 27g (including cable)
- Output Image: Mirror Image, Composite Video (NTSC Color Signal System)
- Image Output: 1 Vp-p (75 Ohms)
- Image Sensor: 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 640 (H) x 480 (V), Approximately 0.3 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.34mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1:2.0
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 131°, Vertical = 103°
- S/N Ratio: 40.5 dB or more
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximately 1.5 to 100klx