High Dynamic Range (HDR) Multi-View Rear Camera – HCE-C2100RD
This all-new rear-view HDR camera system provides parking safety with cutting-edge camera technology and full touch-screen operation.
Thanks to HDR technology, the picture quality is much better compared to regular camera systems – for easier maneuvering and greater safety.
It automatically activates when reversing and also mutes the audio so you can hear the parking sensor signals.
There is a choice of four viewing modes and you can even activate a trailer hitch guideline.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rearview Image
- Direct Camera Connection
- Vehicle Reverse Signal Synchronization
- Multi View Angle Selection: Rear View [Back], Panorama View [Panorama], Ground View [Top], Corner View [Corner]
- For use with Alpine monitors with touch-screen operation
- For use without a touch-screen display, the HDR Multi View Front Camera (HCE-C2600FD), sold separately, is required.
- Mirror Image Output
- Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Automatic Exposure Adjustment
- Automatic White Balance Adjustment
- Internal Synchronization
- Camera: 23.6 x 23.6 x 25.8mm (excluding projection on the rear)
- Camera Cable Length: 0.5m
- Camera Extension Cable Length: 10m
- Power Requirement: 6.0V DC (5.0 to 9.0VDC allowable)
- Ground Type: Negative Ground
- Max. Power Consumption: 1.2W (6.0V)
- Output Image: Mirror image, CVBS (NTSC Video signal), for 16:9 wide-screen
- Image Output Impedance: 75 Ohms (1Vp-p)
- Image Sensor: 1/4″ Type Color CMOS Image Sensor, Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Effective Number of Pixels: 1280 (horizontal) x 960 (vertical) approximately 1.2 Mega pixels
- Lens Focal Length: f=1.27mm
- Lens Brightness: F=1.8
- Angle of Field: Horizontal = 180° , Vertical = 125°
- Resolution (Horizontal. Center Area): 330 TV Lines
- Operating Temperature: -30°C – +70°C
- Illumination Range: Approximatly 1.5Lx to 100kLx
- Weight: 32g (including cable but not including bracket and screw)