Designed as an easy-fit solution for the millions of vehicles on the road worldwide without digital radio, you’ll find the EZi–DAB–ONE easy to install in your car. In most cases you won’t even need any tools, just a few simple steps and you’ll be up and running.
EZi–DAB–ONE works with your existing audio system using a aux-in cable or by transmitting over an unused FM frequency. Consisting of a sleek wireless controller that can be fixed just about anywhere, and a discreet windscreen antenna, there’s never been an easier way to enjoy digital radio and music from your phone.
Enjoy the great choice of stations and interference-free quality of DAB/DAB+ digital radio, plus all your favourite music from your phone, tablet or music services like Spotify on the move when using the Pure Go companion app for iOS and Android devices.
The EZi–DAB–ONE is the easiest way to update your audio system in your car, van or truck without replacing it.
- In-car digital radio and audio adapter
- Integrated aux-in cable
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.4 or above Compatible
- Installation: Self-fit wireless display and controller
- DAB Tuner: Memory Presets: Preset 20 DAB/FM stations
- DAB+ Supported
- Wired controller (with 3 in 1 cable assembly)
- Magnetic grounding tail
- DAB film aerial
- Controller bracket
- 12v Dual USB Power adapter
- Self-adhesive cable clips
- Cleaning wipe
- Radio: Digital (DAB/DAB+)
- Frequencies: Band III 174-240 MHz
- FM transmit range: 87.6-107.9 MHz
- Input Connectors: 3.5mm jack socket
- Antenna cable length: 3 metres
- Display: Backlit LCD with 2-line text display and custom icons
- Receiver power supply: 5V using DC 12V CLPA (Cigarette lighter power adaptor)
- Operational temperature: -20°C to +65°C, Storage temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Controller dimensions: 56mm (H) x 72mm (W) x 18mm (D)
- CE marked. Compliant with the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC or RED 2014/53/EU from 12th June 2017. Compliant with UNECE Regulation 10 (E-Mark). EN 62479 : 2010.
Hereby, ALPINE declares that this Band II LPD device is in compliance with the essential requirements and other provisions of the Directive 1999/5/EC. The Declaration of Conformity may be consulted at www.alpine-europe.com.